Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"kulang,, pero okay lang.."

conversation with my friends last monday..

MaanE : (to ji) magkikita ba kayo mamaya?
Ji : hindi.. nagkita na kami kanina..
MaanE : ikaw amor?
amor : may pasok xa..
biglang baling sa'kin
MaanE : may bf ka ba ngayon?
Me : (with a smile) susme! masaya na ko sa buhay ko ngayon..
MaanE : naku! sagot ng mga bitter yan.. ang tamang sagot jan..

"kulang,, pero ok lang"
Me : ahh,, oo nga, pero masaya na talaga me sa life ko ngayon..
kayo ok na ba?

.. then we talked about her deearest ever mushroom boyfriend (lulubog lilitaaw kasi,, ay dapat pala palitaw) joke! peace tyo maane.. lovve you much!!

..ohh dba? ehh sa anong magagawa ko..

.. i'm single,, and i'm loving it..
..i don't want to have any commitment to anybody nga muna kasi..
..the last time i tried to be in a commitment,, wala din magandang dinulot sa'kin,,
..also,,
somebody's taking care of me naman,,ehh,,
..da hu? og course my ever dearest...
FRIENDS...
kaya mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat ehh..

iremember tuloy a suitor..
i told him that we're better off as friends,, (lahat naman ehh)
cause
i'm a better friend than that of a lover,,
cause
i can give up my partner for my friend..
i value my friends more than a special someone,,
especially ung mga friends ko na even before i meet my special friend..
..ohh dba?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Juzz me (.n_n.)

luv me

Kristine Angeline Olivar Villaflor that's the name I am now a freshman student in San Beda College, Alabang taking up Legal Management I love the shades of blue,, red and black I'm a sweet,, loving,, thoughtful person,, making my friends smile is my favorite past time But i can be very tactless at times, some may find that quite offensive but what i can say, truth hurts . . I value my friends like i value my life,, I live by the saying "Pain and Suffering is inevitable, Being miserable is optional".

Talkzzhit (0_o)

Kristine suggests that you should have the Jokerman so that the headers will look good. Best viewed with 1024x768 resolution. ^___^

Previous Posts (^^,)

Powered by Blogger

Mòi fwendzzz (",(",)

Amor
Fatz
Fred_Itachi

Moi other accounts =';'=

Angel Photos
Angel Multiply

Hit Counter @_@


Thanx to... (--,)

Layout by Fred_Itachi
Brushes by Aethreality
Images by ButterflyUtopia
Web Hosting by Ripway


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX